Direct Drive Fans
Imofa’s direct drive fans are designed to provide optimum value to the designer, installer, and end user. They come in two categories: Direct Drive Centrifugal Fans (DS fans, DD fans and DDEM fans) and Direct Drive Constant Volume Fans with EC Motors (DDEC fans). All fans feature a robust construction and their constant quality make them equally suitable for installation in supply and exhaust air systems, and in original equipment where it contributes to the equipment manufacturer’s reputation for the consistent performance and reliability of their product.
If you’re looking for high efficiency DD fans, Inverter driven DD fans, plug type DD fans, ERp compliant DD fans, low noise DD fans, DD with speed control, DD with EC speed control, you can’t beat Imofa’s direct drive fans – consistent reliability in air system and equipment applications.
Direct Drive Centrifugal Fans
Robustly constructed direct driven centrifugal fans with heavy gauge galvanised steel casings, and motors in or out of the airstream.
DS (Single Inlet) and DD (Double inlet) range
- Volume flows from 100 to 7000m³/hr
- Forward curved dynamically balanced impellers.
- Anti-vibration motor suspension for vibration free, quiet operation.
- Speed controllable
- Equally suitable for installation in supply and exhaust systems, and in original universal equipment.
- Suitable for handling air at temperatures up to 50ºC
- IP44 enclosure motors
DDEM Single inlet fans with motors fitted externally out of airstream
- Volume flows from 1000 to 10000m³/h
- Forward curved(DDE/EM) and backward curved DDEB/EM dynamically balanced impellers.
- Cube constructed casing easily connected to flanged ducting
- Motor and impeller easily removed for cleaning
- Suitable for handling air temperatures up to 80ºC
- IP55 enclosure motors
Direct Drive Constant Volume Fans with EC Motors
A new generation of small DDEC fans with high efficiency EC (electrically commutated) motors, speed regulated to maintain constant air volume flow with varying pressure loss.
- Air volume flows from 350 to 4500m³/h
- Double inlet
- Heavy gauge galvanised steel casings
- Forward curved dynamically balanced impellers
- 70 – 80% efficiency at any speed
- Low sound level
- Brushless direct current motors with IP44 enclosure
ErP compliance – Implementation of Directive 2009 /125 /EC
All fans included in brochures and software downloads on this site can be supplied where they are to replace identical fans in existing installations or are for export outside of the European Union.
With effect from 1st January 2013 only fans which are ErP compliant will be selected and supplied for new installations.