Imofa’s range of acoustic box fans can be used as supply air box fans or extract air box fans. Kitchen extract units like the KUB T120 series are used for extracting lightly contaminated or high temperature air (up to 120°C) and are ideal for use in kitchen extract and production shops and many other H&V applications. Low noise acoustically insulated fans like our KUB box fans are suitable for many clean air supply box fan or extract air box fan applications. The acoustic lining ensures that they are suitable for use where low noise levels are required such as ventilation systems, air conditioning systems and HVAC systems.
Kitchen exhaust units are used for installation where the air is slightly greasy or the air temperature is up to 120°C. Typical applications are to exhaust kitchens, production shops and other areas where polluted air has to be exhausted. Motors are outside of the air stream. Panels are removable, allowing flexible installation. Fans airflow direction is 90°.
- Impellers: backward – curved blades
- Motor: IEC standard motor with external rotor, speed controllable, On/Off safety switch, built-in thermal-contacts
- Housing: The casing consists of an aluminium frame and double skin, galvanised steel panels with 30mm mineral wool insulation
Acoustically insulated duct fans for ventilation and air conditioning systems. Used for the air supply or extract. Additional insulation of the fan box reduces noise level to the surroundings. Not suitable for polluted air, aggressive and explosive gases.
- Impeller: backward curved wings
- Motor: external rotor, direct transmission, long-serving bearing with no maintenance requirements
- Housing: made of galvanized steel, housing frame made of aluminium profiles, perforated sheet, which reduces noise level in duct systems
- Sound insulation: stone wool, 25mm thickness. Low noise level