Belt Drive Centrifugal Fans
Imofa UK Ltd manufacture a range of single inlet belt driven centrifugal fans and double inlet belt drive centrifugal fans. HE line fans are available with both single and double inlet high efficiency forward or backward curved blades (SISW forward curved, SISDW backward curved, DIDW forward curved, DIDW backward curved) specially designed for low noise levels.
The efficient performance and durability of the HE and HEE range of indirect drive centrifugal fans is well proven in commercial and industrial applications worldwide, making them the ultimate low noise belt driven fans.
- SISW (single inlet, single width) and DIDW (double inlet, double width) high efficiency V-belt driven centrifugal fans
- Forward and backward curved dynamically balanced impellers
- 15 impeller diameters 200mm to 1000mm
- Volume flows up to 28 m³/s
- Rigid galvanised steel cube construction with integral flanges aiding easy installation
- Galvanised steel or fibreglass reinforced polyamide impeller blades, dependent on diameter, temperature and volume flow
- Available as fan only (bareshaft) or complete with base frame. motor and belt drive
- Motors are compliant with ISO and IEC directives with enclosure protected to IP54 or IP55
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 quality assured plant
Fan Curves Product Selection
Download ‘HEE Fans’ (Single inlet, forward curved) >
Download ‘HEBE Fans’ (Single inlet, backward curved) >
Download ‘HEB Fans’ (Double inlet, backward curved) >
Download ‘HE Fans’ (Double inlet, forward curved) >
ErP compliance – Implementation of Directive 2009 /125 /EC
All fans included in brochures and software downloads on this site can be supplied where they are to replace identical fans in existing installations or are for export outside of the European Union.
With effect from 1st January 2013 only fans which are ErP compliant will be selected and supplied for new installations.